We welcome Lynn Sheehan of Evolve Strategic Ventures to The BOB Happy Hour bar to discuss the impacts of COVID-19 to his business and what strategic advice he is giving to his clients during this challenging time.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- This is a crisis – be decisive and ACT NOW
- Have enough humility to accept help, decisions you make now might make the difference between keeping your business or losing it.
Click here for resources put together on Lynn’s website
- In order to grow our collective economy we must leverage the talents of all the people in the community and in order to do that we must be willing to share our talents with each other.
- Communicate both what you know and what you don’t know; clarity of communication is key to helping solidify the base of your business.
- Once you stabilize, look for ways to go on the offensive; do not focus on negative but instead say to yourself and your employees to “Create Possibility”.
What we’re drinking:
Hopworks Urban Brewery – Portland, OR
Organic Tree Frog Pale Ale, 5.4% ABV
“Hopworks new Pale Ale is bursting with juicy and floral aromas. Balanced maltiness with crisp and delicate bitterness and a full-body hop character. Tree Frog is an easy-drinking Organic Pale Ale.”
pFreim Family Brewing – Bend, OR
Mango Pale Ale, 5.5 % ABV, 15 IBU
“A pillow-y whipped foam crowns a hazy yet radiant body of toasted tangerine. A magnificent bouquet of mango, pineapple, white wine, pear, peach, and strawberry precedes a gloriously juicy wallop of tropical fruit. A silky effervescence finally gives way to a lovely, light lingering bitterness. Zing!”
Deschuttes Brewery – Bend, OR
Fresh Squeezed IPA, 6.4% ABV, 60 IBU
“A juicy citrus and grapefruit flavor profile. As if fresh Citra and Mosaic hops were squeezed straight into the bottle.”
Baerlic Brewing – Portland, OR
Futureisms, Double Hazy IPA, 8% ABV
“In honor of all the great things to come in the New Year, we brewed up a totally tubular Double Hazy with a creamy body poppin of overripe papaya, rock concert cannabis and sweet candy. The Future is NOW!”
Evolve Strategic Ventures
Sweet Tea Vodka