The owners of Therapy Fitness, Savannah Anderson and Karly McCarthy, the doer and the dreamer, respectively, saddle up to the virtual Happy Hour bar with us to discuss how they are managing through the COVID-19 shut down as well as how can people work on their fitness in the face of social distancing.
#RespectTheHair experienced microphone issues for this one, so he was relegated to a listener only for this episode.
“It’s more than physical fitness, it is also fitness for the mind! self development, nutrition, exercise, mind, body AND soul!” -Therapy Fitness Member
What you’ll learn:
- There is more to being healthy than how your body looks.
- Right now it’s more important to focus on your health than on fitness.
- Eventually things will go back to normal or we’ll adjust to a new normal, for now it’s OK to chill out and give yourself a little grace.
- No matter how hard you work you can’t control everything, but you can always make the best out of any situation.
- It’s not fun to get to the top if you’re at the top by yourself.
- Best exercises you can do from home: Burpees, manmakers, weighted squat jumps.
What we’re drinking:
Hopkins Home Brewing – Camas, WA
The BOB Beer, Oatmeal Amber Ale
Migration Brewing – Portland, OR
Straight Outta Portland IPA, 7.3% ABV, 69 IBU
“West Coast IPA with tropical, juicy aromatics and crisp finish.”
Therapy Fitness App and Virtual Workouts